Bush Hog RT48G 4’ Rotary Tiller
BUSH HOG® GEAR-DRIVE ROTARY TILLERS
THE “ROTO HOG”
The gear-driven “ROTO HOG” are built Bush Hog® tough for years of dependable service. Available in standard or reverse till, there is a model that will fit your application. In ground cover conditions, a reverse till model works best because the flow of material tends to cover the chopped groundcover for quicker decomposition. Six blades per flange on every model gives the maximum breakup of soil even in hard or packed conditions. The heavy-duty gear drive alleviates worries about the durability of a chain drive in the same tough conditions. The “ROTO HOG” is the perfect tool for landscape work, seed beds, or any other application that requires that the soil be pulverized.
- 47 to 82 1/2-inch models available
- Gear Driven drive train, available with Reverse Till
- The standard six blades per flange gives the maximum breakup of soil even in hard or packed conditions
- 7 1/2-inch Maximum Tilling Depth (6-inches on RT48G)
- ASAE Cat 1, Standard and Quick Hitch (Cat 1 and 2 Std & QH on RT84G)
Financing is available!!
|Price||Call us! (706) 234-1807|